Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Shut up and write.

I have been organizing my notes and my thoughts. I have made an outline and a chapter summery. I have researched what is needed for synopsizes and queries. The only thing I noticed that I am not doing is writing. That is what works for me, just sitting in my favorite chair and pounding out two thousands words. The problem is I really want a full and pretty outline that I can refer to everyday and know what is going to happen. I want that comfort, but I guess I'm going to have to accept that this is the type of writer I am. The story and characters are always growing in my sub-conscience, I just wish I could have a little notice. So that little voice in my head says "Shut up Michelle and write" and I will just have to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment