Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My First Day!

I am a young adult writer that is attempting my first novel The Puzzle in Me. This was supposed to be yet another short story until I found myself writing more than twenty thousand words. The only reason I can see that caused the extension was the amount books I couldn't stop reading on psychic phenomena at the time.
So my newbie status is strong but I have decided this is what I want to do. I am a writer. I love everything about it. The daily sessions, revising, reading YA, watching crazy teen shows and the feedback you get from those who want you to succeed. Let me tell you one thing, its not always rainbows and sunshine. Sometimes its like tearing off a band aid but it is worth it if you want to grow. I have so much to learn and I plan on blogging about it every chance I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment