Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Vloggers: How to make me love you?

Let me count the ways:

1. If you make me laugh I will subscribe. Take something trivial and blow it out of proportion to ridiculous and I'm all over that subscribe button.

2. I'm looking for entertainment not to fix your problems. Please don't air your dirty laundry. Your underware might be awesome but it starts to stink after awhile and will only haunt you for the rest of your life. The internet is forever. Don't forget that.

3.  Teach me something. Tell me what is going on in the world through your eyes. Even if I don't agree with your point of view I still care that you have one and respect it.

4. Have a passion and share it. What is your secret hobby? (Origami Nudes would be funny awesome!)

5. Have a long standing secret that you hint about and never share. For instance "My doctor told me at my last appointment...oh never mind I didn't believe him anyway." The next day show up with a symptom and then another day and then another day. Sneeze on the camera, slur your words, pass out at wrap ups, have spots on your tongue but never acknowledge the symptoms.  Then after a few weeks name it: Sherfigganmanitis.

Now, show me what you got and post your links in the comments. I can't wait!!!!





 




No comments:

Post a Comment